Before you take the plunge into a new place to live, be it residential or student, the chances are you have a few questions regarding how it all works. We have those answers and more below…

How do I book a viewing?
You can book a viewing by calling us on +44 (0151) 305 8989, by sending an email to liverpoollettings@urbanbubble.co.uk. or you can fill out the "arrange a viewing" forms on the website for any of the properties and we will be in touch to arrange a time and date.
How do I apply for a property?
To apply for a property, we require you to fill out a reservation form and pay the relevant reservation fee. Please contact our lettings team on +44 (0151) 305 8989 or send us an email to liverpoollettings@urbanbubble.co.uk for the reservation form and to pay the fee.
How do I pay my rent?
Residents are expected to pay their rent by standing order. The bank details and the payment date on which this is due are stipulated in the tenancy agreement. Should you be unable to pay via standing order please contact the office to make payment over the phone via debit card.
Can I change my rent due date?
Once a resident has signed their tenancy agreement with us they are bound to the terms and conditions of the contract, which means they are unable to change their rent due date.
Can I leave my tenancy early?
Once a resident has signed their tenancy agreement with us they are bound to the terms and conditions of the contract, which means they are unable to leave their tenancy before the end date on their agreement.
I have a maintenance issue; how do I report it?
It is a resident’s responsibility to advise us of any repairs or maintenance required as soon as it occurs. All maintenance requirements to be reported via our online portal Fixflo at the following address: www.urbanbubble.fixflo.com/Auth/HomeIssueCreate. Please note, we do not accept maintenance requests via telephone or email and only via Fixflo.
What references will I need?
At urbanbubble Liverpool our reference checks are carried out by an external company called Let Alliance. For references they will require details of your previous landlords, your current employer as well as a proof of ID and proof of residency. Let Alliance will also run a credit check to ensure you have no adverse data on your credit file.
What if I cannot pay my rent?
Any problems with rental payments that may result in late payment should be conveyed to urbanbubble Lettings. Arrears letters (for which you may be charged) will be issued if rent remains outstanding beyond 7 days after the due date.
My wi-fi is not working, what should I do?
Across our portfolio the Wi-Fi is managed by Internetty who will be able to assist you should you encounter any problems or have any questions about the service. They provide a 24/7 technical support service via their helpline - 0333 102 0010.
Why do I have to have a guarantor?
If a resident does not meet the referencing criteria they may be asked to either pay the rent for the full term in advance or provide a guarantor who can stand for them. A guarantor agrees to take joint responsibility for the tenancy and the rent. Therefore, if a resident fails to pay their rent or falls into arrears the guarantor will be required to pay the rent and arrears. A guarantor is also liable to pay for any damage occurred at the property.
Who can be a guarantor?
A guarantor is required to go through referencing checks carried out by Let Alliance. To be eligible the guarantor is required to reside within the UK, have no adverse credit and be in employment earning 36x the monthly rent.
What happens to my deposit?
Landlords and lettings agents are required to register a deposit into an approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme. Urbanbubble Liverpool register their deposits into a Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS) and the deposit is held by the scheme.
How long will it take to get my deposit back?
Upon moving out of your property, urbanbubble Liverpool will conduct a check out; providing the property has been cleaned to a professional standard, there has been no damage to the property and the rental account is not in arrears you should receive your full deposit back. We aim to have deposits returned within 10 working days and generally no longer than 28 working days.
What happens to my rent payments at the end of my tenancy?
urbanbubble Liverpool are unable to cancel standing orders which have been set up by residents. Each resident must notify their bank to request the standing order be terminated.
Why do I need to show ID?
As part of referencing we are required to check a resident is eligible to rent a property in the UK, to take a copy of a tenant’s proof of ID and a proof of residency. We are required to see these documents in person and we cannot accept scanned copies.
What ID can I show?
For proof of ID, we require a passport or birth certificate. If a birth certificate is supplied, we would require a copy of a driving licence also. For proof of residency, we require a driving licence or a utility bill dated within the last 3 months.
Who pays the TV licence?
The responsibility of paying for a TV licence sits with the resident of a property. More information about the TV licence and how to pay it can be found at www.tvlicensing.co.uk.
Do I need my own insurance?
Your landlord is responsible for insuring the building and their possessions, but we recommend all residents to take out contents insurance for their belongings.
Who pays the council tax?
It is a resident’s responsibility when renting an apartment to notify the council about moving into a new address and make the relevant payments as applicable. If you’re a student then you will not need to pay council tax (subject to hours) but you do still need to contact the council with relevant proof to confirm your studies, so they can make you exempt. If you fail to do this, you will receive bills and be liable up until the point you provide the required evidence. If you’re a professional, you need to set this up by contacting the council and letting them know that you are in the property. You may be able to apply for a single person’s discount but you will need to do this directly through the council. You can contact the council in one of the following ways… • Call 0845 075 8583 and set this up on Liverpool City Council’s automated service or speak to an advisor. • Visit Liverpool City Council’s website at the following web address: http://liverpool.gov.uk/council-tax/my-council-tax-online/ • Visit their offices to speak with someone face to face: 99 Henry St, Liverpool L1 5BU.
How can I collect a parcel?
Our buildings Queensland Place, Artesian, Norfolk House I and Norfolk House II offer a parcel collection service. Parliament Place, Falkner Place and One Wolstenholme Square do not currently have a parcel collection service in operation. For parcel collection at Queensland Place, these can be collected from reception onsite between 1pm – 6pm Monday to Friday. For parcel collection at Norfolk House I, Norfolk House II and Artesian, the parcels will be taken in by a concierge based at Norfolk House I. If you are aware your parcel has been delivered to the concierge, please pop along to Norfolk House I with your ID and collect it from them.

Get In Touch



Pin It on Pinterest